::NAV BAR::

home about about

Saturday 19 October 2013

Creating Crowns


It was by chance I discovered the flower circlet/crown workshop at my local WEA. Before attending the centre for a course for work I hadn't considered the training facility as anything more then an odd looking building where businesses held seminars and courses. How wrong I was! Upon perusing their Spring course guide in my lunch break I was surprised by the multitude of courses on offer. Pottery projects, soy candle making, everyday Indian meals, cheese-making, Italian desserts and hula hooping as exercise are just some of the courses that caught my eye. I had been wanting to learn how to create a fresh floral crown since I made myself a plastic version for Audrey's birthday last year so I was ecstatic to find a course was not only available for Spring but also affordable.

Full of whimsy, delicious smells and even more delicious food it was a magical day with two of my best girls...

** For upcoming workshops and courses at your local WEA pop in and pick up a course guide or you can find them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment