::NAV BAR::

home about about

Sunday 23 February 2014

8/52

"A portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2014"

He is your most favourite person, your Dadda. I often find you at our front windows waiting for him to return from work. This was taken early one morning, you had gone to bed asking for beloved Dadda and as soon as you woke ran to the window. You sat and waited patiently and as soon as his car pulled into the drive you yelled "I see him, I see him"!!!


- Joining in with Jodi and a world of talented bloggers -

3 comments:

  1. So adorable, these babes who love their Daddies! Sage listens each afternoon for that familiar sound and runs to greet him with open arms. *Melt! Thinking of you always, beautiful one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's so sweet. This photo captures that ritual so well. -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious!! My daughter does the same thing when my hubby comes home from work :-)

    ReplyDelete