::NAV BAR::

home about about

Saturday 21 June 2014

25/52


"A portrait of my babes, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Audrey :: Our afternoons of late have been spent in the back yard soaking up the last of the winters sun. You tend to the chickens, chase after Oscar and bounce on the trampoline until your legs can no longer hold you.

Baby R :: We walked the grounds of Milton Park where your Dadda and I were married I could not help but feel completely blessed. As your sister ran up and down the stairs that were our makeshift aisle I reminisced of the day I walked those very stairs. I was a girl, a girl in love, with a new chapter of my life about to unfold. You and your sister were but a dream for our future, as I held my belly I felt you moving and I knew you were experiencing this beautiful moment with me.

- Joining in with Jodi and a world of talented bloggers -

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is so gorgeous. Sweet sweet love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Loving that second photo....
    For the angle, colors, the sling, the belly.....

    xx

    ReplyDelete