::NAV BAR::

home about about

Sunday 9 March 2014

Documenting Audrey | Sleep


A creased hand wedged under her hip. Tiny toes pressed against the pillow. Legs splayed. Her wild hair falling softly over her face, framing those incredible lashes. I listen as she breathes in and out and I take her in, all of her.

With my belly growing rounder and butterfly sensations turning into swift kicks I am reminded that in a few short months we will be a family of four. With this in mind I have started a little project for my first baby, our Frog. I want to remember her, the every day her, the things that somehow get missed in all the baby books and journals. Over the coming months I will document the little parts of her day that are so special at this age with a few photos and words, the first is sleep...




6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to cherish little snippets of life with your darling girl! She is a picture of perfection x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend, wishing you slow and blissful days with your new family of four xxx

      Delete
  2. This post is so sweeeeeeet. The photos are so soft and peaceful. Beautiful capture, Mama. -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning, and a great idea. It is so much fun treasuring everything about our little ones xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, it amazes me how fast they grow! xx

      Delete