::NAV BAR::

home about about

Sunday 12 May 2013

19/52

"A portrait of Audrey, once a week, every week, in 2013"

You are the greatest gift I could have ever hoped for. This Mother's Day I am just grateful that I get to spend my day by your side...

I loved Steph's light filled portraits of her beautiful babes this week. Is there anything better then a child bathed in sunlight? I couldn't help but take inspiration from her portraits this week


- Joining in with Jodi and a world of talented bloggers -

9 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful - those eyelashes!
    Happy Mother's Day to you mumma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Em, happy Mother's Day to you too.
      She is a very lucky girl, they are her Papa's long lashes! x x

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful shot, Audrey is just gorgeous! Happy Mothers Day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer, happy Mother's Day to you too. x x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shot the light highlights how beautiful she is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Lila! It took me quite a few goes to capture the light but if I have learnt anything from this wonderful project it is practice makes perfect! x x

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous portrait, she is beautiful. Happy Mother's day to you! Found you through Jodi's project x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kell! Happy Mother's Day to you too x x

      Delete
  5. Such a serene glow to the image! Just beautiful/

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete