::NAV BAR::

home about about

Saturday 6 July 2013

Three/52

three favourites from The 52 Project

1/52 : My summer babe, born in the water and determined to spend the majority of her life in it.
6/52 : My book worm frog, always reading.
20/52 : My thinker, the world is her oyster.

My, where has the year gone? It is hard to believe we at the half way point of the 52 project! As I poured over 26 weeks of portraits I realised I will be forever grateful to Jodi, her project has given me so much. My photography skills have improved, I appreciate life and look at the world with open eyes, I have met a world of wonderfully talented women who I am so lucky to call my friends and at the end of the year we will have a beautiful journal to look back on and see how quickly how our frog has grown.

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful images of your little frog! She will treasure these when she is older. Hope your week is beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovely. I hope your week is beautiful too, off to get lost in your beautiful blog x x x

      Delete
  2. Love, love and more love x

    ReplyDelete