::NAV BAR::

home about about

Monday 26 August 2013

Magic In The Mundane


Red hand knitted cardigans and "gween bubbles"
Spiced quinoa salad with salmon confit
Home wares shopping
Getting caught out touching Nanny K's hummel
The magical photo collection at Nanny K and Da's house
An old favourite and new mag, the perfect afternoon
Orange lipstick stains on my teacup at LIFE:CAPTURED
Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival
The hours that would have gone into making that dress
Morning sun flooding in our window, spring is just around the corner


Joining in with Emily and a world of talented bloggers

11 comments:

  1. My, oh, my, does that spiced quinoa salad look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you went to life: captured! Looked like a gorgeous day from the pics I saw on ig. Also, that meal up there looks dee-licious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Melania and it was wonderful, I have heard a little rumour that there will be another one in October!! I highly recommend it x

      Delete
  3. Wow what a busy week you have had! I have to agree with Katie and say that salad looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I needed a good lie down after the last week! Doesn't it always happen like that though? Nothing on for months and then everything on the same weekend! x x

      Delete
  4. Popping in from the beetle shack....I noticed the Golden Rough Chocky...I love a Mint Pattie myself. YUM. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such perfect snippets! Loving your quiet moment with Frankie and that salad looks simply amazing!
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie!! I am loving this issue of Frankie (well I love issue but this one made me excited for spring)! x x

      Delete
  6. How wonderful was Luisa's photos in Frankie? I love it when my favorite creatives work together...

    ReplyDelete