::NAV BAR::

home about about

Monday 2 September 2013

Magic In The Mundane :: The Birthday Edition


Nanny K brought over something sweetly special
The icing is always the best bit
Three generations blowing out the candles (the fourth, my mother, lives in QLD)
Pointing out her drawing on my card
Favourites, the only place I can find my favourite... Moro Bars
Birthday Cards adorn our window
Spoilt!
A sparkling end to the day with my beloved.


Joining in with Emily and a world of talented bloggers

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Moro Bars! Happy belated birthday Elle, wishing you lots of happiness and love xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! HOpe you had a delicious day lovely one. Wishing you an equally sparkly and happy week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend, it was delightful! x x x x

      Delete
  3. We have had a birthday this week too !! I hope yours was a lovely one :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happiest of birthdays! We enjoyed a lovely day, thank you. Wishing you a wonderful week x

      Delete