::NAV BAR::

home about about

Monday 9 September 2013

Magic In The Mundane


The No1 Dad banner she made is still up from Dad's day
Checking in on the girls
My how they have grown
Morning tea with friends
The first of many election day cupcakes
Cars and books, presents from friends afar
We walked around The Grounds Of Alexandria...
Taking pics of these two wonderful people!
All this Pyrex for under $10? Only at The Salvos
The fake egg, we will get Stevie to lay if it kills us


Joining in with Emily and a world of talented bloggers

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness -- FABULOUS Pyrex find! I'm obsessed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I friend, it makes food look even tastier! Much love x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful stills! Great price on the Pyrex. I love that olive green pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Melania you should have seen me sprint across my local Salvos to snatch up that green number! And on half price Wednesday too! Wishing you a wonderful week x

      Delete
  3. Your pictures truly are magical with their golden glow. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bella! The end of Autumn has brought with it the most glorious light! Much love friend x

      Delete
  4. Wonderful pictures! What a great find on your Pyrex!
    Have a beautiful week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I couldn't believe my luck with the Pyrex! Now the big decision.. What to cook in them! Wishing you a wonderful week x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos! Especially of your chooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the way you capture the magic in the mundane. beautiful shots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, capturing our everyday has opened my eyes to how wonderful life is.. Wishing you a wonderful week x

      Delete
  7. what a score from the oppy unheard of these days. what a spring find. well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely unheard of Mandi! Thank goodness for half price Wednesdays... x

      Delete