::NAV BAR::

home about about

Sunday 15 September 2013

Magic In The Mundane :: The Poorly Frog Edition


Farewell presents
Her diet this week consisted of vanilla yoghurt, vanilla thick shakes and vanilla ice-cream
Looking exhausted and way too skinny for my liking
Lining her friends up for an afternoon movie
Enjoying a sugary treat in the sun, its sticky residue running into her gumboot
A very thoughtful birthday present from my best girl
Playing the piano together...
Her hand never leaving his leg (which was covered in her dripping drool)
Pjs, Dadda's knee and an Ipad loaded with new games
Another amazing Salvos find


Joining in with Emily and a world of talented bloggers

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tin can you found! I never find such cool things at the oppy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Zanni, I work across the road from one so I do have the advantage of popping in a few days a week on my lunch break. Plus the lovely lady who runs the store sometimes puts things away for me if she thinks I might like them so I am very lucky x

      Delete
  2. sweet photos, love the friends lined up, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a little giggle as I ran to get the camera, I would love to know how their little brains work. Such sweet little things x

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, especially love seeing the gumboots (we have a big fan of boots in our house) hope she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, thank you Lila! Yes "boots" are one of her most favourite things, I think it is because it means she going outside... Wishing you a wonderful week x

      Delete
  4. How is that book? Been eyeing it off for a while now. Love the little line up of cuddly companions. Very sweet indeed! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful Ashley! I definitely recommend it.. x

      Delete
  5. I love the icy pole photo, great shot!

    ReplyDelete