::NAV BAR::

home about about

Sunday 17 March 2013

11/52

 "A portrait of Audrey, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Knees covered in dirt, smile on your face, the sun shinning in your hair. Exploring the world we live in is your favourite thing to do and watching you discover its beauty and hidden treasures fills my heart with joy.

This week I adored Ruby's portrait of Casper, she is so talented and the way she captures her child's world in colour amazes me.


- Joining in with Jodi and a world of talented bloggers -

5 comments:

  1. Look at that grin!
    And I think a dirty toddler is the best kind of toddler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! I love watching them explore their surroundings and the dirt is just proof they are enjoying every minute. x x

      Delete
  2. Favourite photo yet! Everything about it makes me smile. You are beyond sweet audrey girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Ash! It is mine too actually, it really shows her personality and love of the outdoors.. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that grin! My boy is always at his absolute happiest when outdoors and dirty.

    x Laura

    ReplyDelete