::NAV BAR::

home about about

Sunday 31 March 2013

13/52

"A portrait of Audrey, once a week, every week, in 2013"

You are growing so fast, right before my eyes you are turning into a little lady. I remain torn, half my heart so proud to see you learn and challenge yourself the other saddened by how quickly you have blossomed. I now know why my own mother, your Ninnie, always says to me "you will always be my baby girl" as you will always be mine...

This week I absolutely loved the portrait of the little lamb over at lamb loves fox. Go have a look and I am sure you will see why.


- Joining in with Jodi and a world of talented bloggers -

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet photo. And I could not agree more with the bitter sweetness that is parenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the name of your blog! Cute and peculiar.. What a wonderful way to be! Thank you so much, bitter sweet is the perfect way to describe what I am feeling.

      Delete
  2. It's such a bittersweet thing, watching your child grow. I remember wanting to slow it all down, but now I have to accept that my lads are growing quicker than I want!

    Treasure it all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We try to treasure every moment, the days seem to go quicker and quicker... x x x

      Delete
  3. gorgeous girl in a gorgeous portrait x

    ReplyDelete