::NAV BAR::

home about about

Saturday 12 January 2013

52.

I recently learnt of an amazing project named the 52 project. The idea behind it? Take a portrait of your child each week for 52 weeks. Instantly I was attracted to this, I am always looking for ways to increase my photography skills and what better subject to practice on then Audrey. But I was also daunted by the idea. Would I have the time? Would my photos be good enough? Would I remember to update my blog? I do always have my camera close by... And it would be lovely to have a collection of memories at the end of the year... Than a lovely friend and wonderful blogger, Ashlee from dearlola.blogspot.com.au, gave me the gentle push I needed to commit.

So here we go, the first of 52, wish me luck...



No comments:

Post a Comment