::NAV BAR::

home about about

Sunday 30 June 2013

26/52

"A portrait of Audrey, once a week, every week, in 2013"

You have discovered if you touch the lamp next to our bed it lights up, touch it again and it becomes brighter, touch it again and it becomes even brighter, touch it again and it turns off. The other night I could hear "one" "two" "tree" "awwwww, "one" "two" "tree" "awwwww" coming from our bedroom. I walked in to find you mesmerised by the lamp and its magic powers...

Belinda's wonderfully creative take on her three loves made me smile.


- Joining in with Jodi and a world of talented bloggers -

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous girl,
    Thank you for mentioning me. I am beyond thrilled.
    How gorgeous is Audrey! I love when kidlets realise 'cause and effect' it's priceless and what magic powers your little one has.
    I can't wait to meet you! Squee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend! I could not help but mention your inspiring take on last weeks portraits, pure talent!
      20 days to go lovely, whoop whoop!

      Delete